The Fantasy Sports Forum Logo

Come in to view the blog and post a comment. This is your Forum to exchange views with our panel of experts on what's going on right now in fantasy sports.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Your Fantasy Football Season Is Not Over...It's Just Begun!

What's up fantasy football fanatics & welcome to SPACEBALL FOOTBALL.......
The Game Is Simple:
*Pick 5 NFL players (1 QB, 1RB, 2WR's & a Kicker) from our players pool
*The contestant's team that scores the highest amount of points that week wins $500.00
It's that simple...No catches, no gimmicks!
Go to www.funtasyfootball.com on November 5th, 2009 to pick your roster and take a shot at winning $500.00 a week!
Oh, did we mention that it's only a lousy $5.00 per entry to play?
Who is Spaceball?
Hi there and welcome to Spaceball Football. This year you can hear me on a variety of radio stations all over the country!
Who am I? I'm the expert with an attitude. I'm the expert with a sense of humor. But then again, nobody said experts had to be boring.
In addition to my show and guest appearances on Morning and Afternoon drive shows during the week, I was also tapped by the Chicago Sun Times to write a weekly column. At my 1st ever Fantasy Football convention, over 500 men came out to talk about their upcoming drafts. (For the record - this was as Peyton Manning was coming off his 28 interception rookie season.and I told everyone to keep him as he was going to be bigger than huge). By the time I took over ESPN Radio in Chicago, Fantasy Football was a mainstay in the city.When it comes to Fantasy Football, that list of experts only goes one name deep. Millions play, hundreds are self-proclaimed 'experts,' but only one is a Fantasy Football legend. It's been my dream and now, it's your reality.
In much the same manner that Batman never revealed who he was in real life, I cannot either, however in my real life identity - I was the one who introduced the game to the general sports public some 20 years ago when I was running the Chicago sports radio station WSCR-AM (The Score) by hosting a Sunday morning Fantasy Football show. Fans would call as early as 5:30a and hold up to 45 minutes for the chance to ask my opinion on whom they should play that day.
Today, I show up on a regular basis on a number of stations throughout the country as well as make occasional appearances on a variety of other radio shows such as Steve Dahl (WJMK-FM / Chicago ), Mike North (WSCR-AM / Chicago), and Kevin Matthews (WLAV-FM / Grand Rapids ).
Give it a try. Tune in one day, talk some fantasy and let's have some fun.

www.funtasyfootball.com

No comments: